Acupuncture Dextoxification Specialist Training | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 28-29, 2017 Fairbanks Chief Clinical Officer Robin Parsons, MS, LMHC, LCAC, CTRS, ADS, will lead this training that incorporates classroom material and clinical practice. At its conclusion participants will be eligible for certification through the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA).
Participants will learn to:
- Articulate the use of a proven acupuncture protocol as part of addiction, mental health and trauma treatment
- Discuss the benefits of the ear acupuncture protocol
- Identify the physiological benefits that acupuncture can provide
- Discuss the five-point protocol and use of the protocol throughout the world
- Learn how to implement acu-detox into your addiction treatment program
Cost is $500 per person and includes training materials. Use the form below to register. For more information, contact Sara Hastings at email@example.com