BRANCH MANAGER / SHELBYVILLE
The Branch Manager is primarily responsible for managing and administering overall operations and profitability of the branch.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred. Two to five years experience in a financial institution preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- New accounts and IRA experience preferred. Strong business development skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills. Good written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to supervise, monitor and evaluate the work of others.
If interested, please visit: www.firstbankrichmond.com/careers
- Manage overall branch office operations. Manage profitability of the branch.
- Promote business development and participate in officer calling program. Participate in Sales Program.
- Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Develop new deposit and loan business.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Manage customer problems/complaints; counsel customers with special needs or requests.
- Review employees for performance evaluations and approve salary recommendations.
- Motivate and coach staff to promote sales goals and objectives. Provide leadership, training and supervision to staff.
- Participate in community involvement.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer