Full-time Automotive Production opportunities
Kelly is proud to be partnered with Honda HMIN, located in Greensburg, IN.
We have immediate Full-time Automotive Production opportunities; multiple shifts are available.
No experience, no worries, on-the-job training will be provided. No Diploma or GED Required
NEW SIGN ON BONUS ANNOUNCED - EARN UP TO $1200 JUST FOR GOING TO WORK!
- $200 for 2nd shift after 30 days
- $700 for all shifts after 45 days - just in time for the holidays
- $300 for all shifts after 90 days
2nd Shift - 4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. 2nd shift - $17.52 per hour
Depending on production needs, you may be required to work up to 60 minutes of overtime each day. Working on the weekend may also be required.
You will work 40 hours a week for the first two weeks while in training. Training occurs on 1st shift. During this time, you will learn about your department, Honda's policies and procedures, and how to work safely.
Honda Manufacturing of Indiana Production workers will be working in one of the departments Assembling Frames, (Auto) Body Manufacturing, MFG, Paint/Plastics, and VQ (Quality Control). Honda is following all CDC guidelines for health and safety.
Job Duties could include:
- Assembly line, continuous gripping, and fine motor tasks
- Pushing/pulling carts
- Standing continuously and occasional overhead reaching
- Working around moving equipment such as conveyors and forklifts (some positions require working on a moving conveyor)
- Lifting and carrying parts up to a max of 40lbs.
- Climbing in/out of vehicles as needed may require frequent bending, stooping, and squatting
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENTS:
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience is NOT necessary! Company provides a comprehensive job training program
- High School diploma or GED completion is NOT required
- Must be able to acquire steel toed boots/shoes
- Must be comfortable wearing a company provided uniform
- Able to work in a non-smoking campus environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able and willing to work overtime as required
To apply, please contact the Greensburg office at 812-716-2105 and speak to any of the recruiters or click the following link to apply directly: https://sforce.co/2IstzKD