Project Coordinator/Purchasing Agent
Project Coordinator / Purchasing Agent
This position will supply administrative support to the project management team. This will include performing electronic take offs, spread sheet set up, assisting with the distribution of require documents and correspondence, data entry, and purchasing. There will be a need to supplement our retail sales staff.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates with the Project Manager and Field Superintendents regarding field execution.
- Assists in electronic take offs.
- Prepares and submit shop drawings, samples of material, and other required items to the customer.
- Assists in cost and quantity estimates.
- Prepare closeout documents.
- Attending progress meetings as needed.
- Prepare work orders for field use, as well as the purchasing department.
- Purchase Flooring material.
- Monitor orders and delivery schedules of material.
- Assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting the staff, cost and quality of service.
- Assist with inbound calls from customers and employees.
- Perform office clerical work such as filing and organizing.
- Perform daily progress billings.
- Supplement staff on retail sales floor.
- Assists with special event planning.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents such as plans, projects specifications, safety, and operating rules, as well as maintenance and warranty manual’s a plus.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, and priorities within established deadlines.
- Ability to express one’s self in routine correspondence.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Must have good phone skills, and interact well with others.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished written, verbally, or in diagram form.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. RFMS Measure estimating software is preferred, but not required.
Benefits: Salary, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to Tracy Riley at email@example.com