Start Your Dealer Career Today
Competitive Pay • Great Benefits
Annual Raises • Growth Opportunities
- Hundreds of new and exciting career opportunities
- Higher pay for experienced dealers
- Game leaders and supervisory roles available
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision available
- All-team member bonus program and 401k matching program
- Tuition reimbursement, on-site wellness programs and more
- Previous dealer experience is not required. The only requirement is a great personality and willingness to learn – we will teach everything else in dealer school
- Paid dealer schools will start the week of September 23, with lots of different class times to choose from so even those with the busiest of schedules can attend
- Classes will last between 8 - 12 Weeks
- Upon successful completion of this training, dealers will earn a guaranteed $20 per hour*
- That’s not all! Each new dealer who completes orientation and then 30 days live dealing will also receive a $500 bonus
- Indiana Grand is committed to the growth and development of its team members. We offer additional training for different games so more game knowledge means more money
- For guaranteed consideration, candidates should apply no later than August 31, 2019
Know great candidates but dealing is not for them? No problem! We have lots of other fantastic opportunities as well. There’s lots of way we can partner together to secure talent for our open jobs, including onsite job fairs, invitation to hiring events, community programs, or just directing individuals to MyDealerCareer.com.
today to learn more about dealer school, the application process, FAQ and more.
Harrah's Hoosier Park Racing & Casino | Indiana Grand Racing & Casino
*New dealers will initially earn a base wage of $5 per hour base plus tips. For every game the new dealer successfully learns, the new dealer can earn additional money onto the dealer’s hourly base wage. This is called game knowledge pay. Through December 31, 2020, dealers at Harrah’s Hoosier Park and Indiana Grand Racing & Casino will earn no less than $20 per hour minimum, which would be the combination of the hourly base wage for hours worked and tips. Must be 18 or older to wager on horse racing at racetracks and 21 or older to gamble at casinos. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (1-800-994-8448). ©2019 Caesars License Company, LLC.