CDL Driver/Laborer Roll-off - Vacuum Truck
Come grow with us! We are adding a CDL Driver/Laborer to our restoration team. Based out of Indy, Blue River Environmental Restoration Services offers competitive wages, benefits and advancement opportunities. Learn more about us at https://www.brrindy.com/
Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
• Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans when performing job functions.
• Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to Pressure Washers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
• May also operate heavy equipment necessary for cleanup operations to include backhoe, excavator, etc.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired and in maximum operating condition
• Perform physical labor associated with activities waste removal and other remediation services
• Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
• Drive trucks, tankers and other vehicles requiring a CDL
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
• Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must meet the position level requirements as listed below.
• Willing and able to support field operations as required
• Must have a CDL A or B license
• Demonstrates strong safety values; can identify hazards and take appropriate action
Physical Demands:Must be able to pass a pre-employment and annual physical examination as required under the Medical Surveillance Program. Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling. Physical strength and dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds or more with assistance.
Work Environment:In addition to normal business hours, work schedules may include after hours and weekends as needed. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, and cold. Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety standards, including the occasional use of a respirator. Frequent travel is possible.
Blue River is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Blue River Restoration Services, LLC.Richie Byrd