Customer Service Rep III
The Customer Service Rep III will assist with the operation of the branch and assume responsibilities of the branch in the Assistant Branch Manager's absence.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to proactively solicit new business.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- New accounts and IRA experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Physical requirement: May be required to stand for periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Open and maintain deposit accounts and customer records.
- Process customer financial transactions.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries concerning all deposit products and account information.
- Maintain knowledge of teller/new account policies and procedures.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer.
- Verify cash shipments and balance vault.
- Promote and cross-sell the bank’s products and services.
- Build and maintain a portfolio through Sales Management.
- Achieve and maintain 80% of individual sales goal.
- Maintain branch audit logs.
- Balance branch through TellerInsight.
- Balance and troubleshoot the ATM.
- Assist tellers and make decisions as needed.
- Participate in community involvement.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
If interested, please visit: www.firstbankrichmond.com/careers Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer