Instructional Assistant - Special Education
Triton Central High School has an immediate opening for a Special Education Instructional Assistant. An ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with students who have a variety of special needs
- a strong work ethic, reliability and a positive attitude
- an ability to work well with others
- a willingness to learn
- knowledge of positive behavior supports
- knowledge of core and alternative curriculums.
Interested candidates should contact Mrs. Terri Branson at tbranson@nwshelbyschools or 317-835-3003 or Mr. Cary Chandler at cchandler@nwshelbyschools or 317-835-3000. This position will be open until filled.