This position will include performing electronic take offs, spread sheet set up, assisting with the distribution of require documents and correspondence.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Perform electronic take offs. Perform cost and quantity estimates.
Prepare work orders for field use, as well as the purchasing department. Monitor orders and delivery schedules of material.
Prepare and submit shop drawings, samples of material, and other required items to the customer. Prepare closeout documents.
Coordinate with General Contractor Field Superintendents as well as subcontractors regarding field execution.
Attending progress meetings as needed.
Assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting the staff, cost and quality of service.
- High School Diploma or GED and 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents such as plans, projects specifications, safety, and operating rules, as well as maintenance and warranty manual’s.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, and priorities within established deadlines. Ability to express one’s self in routine correspondence.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Must have good phone skills, and interact well with others.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished written, verbally, or in diagram form.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. RFMS Measure estimating software is preferred, but not required.
Benefits: Salary based position, Simple IRA, PTO, and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to Tracy Riley at email@example.com