Relationship Representative I
Thank you for your interest in a career with Centra. A career at Centra Credit Union is more than a job; it is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in our Members’ financial lives and our communities. Centra was established in 1940 and is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana. Centra is ranked among the top five largest credit unions in Indiana and among the most financially sound institutions in the United States. Centra serves Membership throughout central and southern Indiana as well as other areas like Jamestown, NY and Whitakers, NC. Centra Team Members enjoy excellent benefits, an atmosphere that fosters family and work-life integration, a heritage of strong values, a high level of Team Member engagement in achievement of results, and the opportunity for growth with the Centra Family. Credit Unions are Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service. If these are the things that matter to you then please read on, we look forward to hearing from you.
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our team as a full-time Relationship Representative at our location in Shelbyville, Indiana.
The minimum starting wage for this opportunity is $18.50 per hour.
The Relationship Representative is responsible for welcoming and engaging in meaningful conversations with our Member base and creating value while completing transactions with high accuracy. A Relationship Representative will develop to a high level of competency in educating and advising on financial solutions through products and services based upon Member needs and goals. This position is actively involved with Member outreach programs, new deposit account openings and Retail operations while contributing to the safety and security of the branch in compliance with policy and procedure.
The position has a Learning Path to develop and grow their skills while transitioning from a Relationship Representative I through Relationship Representative III role. Team Members can reside in a Relationship Representative III role or continue to pursue further development in Retail Operations or another career path.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position may be required to perform additional duties as requested. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Creates value by actively engaging Members during account transactions while educating and advising on Credit Union products and services.
- Performs Member account maintenance, telephonic outbound calling to Members and engage in outreach activities to build Member relationships while promoting products and services.
- Proactively engages with Members in problem solving for their financial needs and goals.
- Engages in required Learning Path for continued development and growth and obtains Centra certification.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE - (EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED):
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- A minimum of one year up to three years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equivalent combination education & experience or better.
High School or Equivalent or better.
Under 1 year of similar or related experience or better.