Finish Lead Technician (3rd Shift)
General Summary: Oversees the daily operations of the finishing shop as directed by the Finish Shop Supervisor and Ryobi Management.
- Ensures that all equipment in the finish shop operates correctly and safely.
- Ensures the production and quality of finished die castings.
- Assists in training for all finish shop personnel.
- Completes all required documentation.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the preparation of annual employee performance appraisals.
- Attends all departmental and company scheduled meetings.
- 6 months previous related work experience.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Certified fork truck operator.
- Must meet the requirements of the current skill map matrix?
The range starts at $17.50/hr and depending on experience, it can increase. Whatever base pay that is negotiated, a $2.00 hourly premium will be added as well.
Interested applicants can visit Careers | Ryobi (ryobidiecasting.com) to apply and view all open positions.