Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies, or mechanical units and subassemblies. Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems. Works from complex blueprints, diagrams, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You can apply at Careers - Radius Aerospace, Inc.
- Know and follow general company and corporate policies and procedures.
- Know, understand, and follow department policies and procedures.
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed units and subassemblies.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Reads and verifies conformance with customer supplied engineering drawings and specifications
- Inspect vendor supplied products to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Reads and verifies conformance with purchase order requirements.
- Inspects products at prescribed points in the manufacturing process.
- Properly interprets blueprints, drawings and other technical data.
- Performs First Article Inspections on required products.
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times, without exception.
- Takes those prudent actions appropriate to the preservation of Company and/or customer assets,
- Communicates defect details in an effective manner to appropriate parties.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Report to work on time, follow instructions from supervisor or management, interact well co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Other various duties as needed or as assigned.