Maintenance, Spec – Pay dependent on skills & experience
Performs work in more than one of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You can apply at Careers - Radius Aerospace, Inc.
- Makes routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance or repair to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery, equipment, or systems to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Works rotating on-call schedule with other technicians
- Know and follow company, departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Radius attendance policy and work as scheduled, which may include evenings, weekends and/or on-call duties as business needs arise.
- Stays current on / research new technologies related to the business
- Maintains knowledge of / complies with current regulatory requirements
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completely safely, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a constant safety environment while striving for zero accidents and complying with OSHA standards.
- Other various duties as needed or as assigned.