Melt Fork Truck Operator (2nd or 3rd Shift)
What You'll Do:
- Transfers molten metal to holding furnaces.
- Melts re-melt, sows, ingot, and molten as directed.
- Unloads molten metal trucks.
- Pours and pulls ladles as directed.
- Prepares sows for charging.
- Unloads raw materials.
- Prepares sow lists.
- Assists in the repair of furnaces and furnace doors.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Fork truck experience; previously certified is preferable.
- Work in manufacturing plant conditions, including exposure to dirt, fumes, noise, and cleaning chemicals.
- Walking regularly.
- Ability to lift and move 40-80 pounds.
- Regular kneeling, squatting, or working in otherwise uncomfortable work positions.
- Standing and bending for extended periods of time.
$19.00/hr with ¢50 quarterly raises for your first year of employment, then annual $1 increases after your first year of employment with our team.
- We are proud to offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- On-Site Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement and apprenticeship programs
- Comprehensive Healthcare benefits
- Annual Profit Incentive Program
- 401(k) with Company match
- Associate Engagement initiatives to enhance the Ryobi work experience