Production Associate, Plant 1
Knauf Insulation North America is the world's fastest-growing insulation manufacturer. We are wholly committed to the conservation of the environment while also sustainably developing and manufacturing a comprehensive line of acoustical fiberglass insulation for residential, commercial, industrial, marine, OEM and metal building applications, using post-consumer recycled materials.
We welcome passionate and creative individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative and ever-changing environment. Watch our values video to learn more about what we do, our commitment to sustainability and our company values and culture.
- Operates various equipment used to manufacture, process and package fiberglass insulation.
- Monitors several pieces of production equipment, depending on the product being produced, for early detection of actual or potential equipment failure.
- Manually restocks packaging materials into packaging equipment as needed.
- Communicates with Shift Supervisor when packaging supplies need replenishing.
- Communicates with Shift Supervisor, Cold End Coordinator and Maintenance regarding any equipment problems or equipment that may need preventative maintenance or repair work performed to insure safety and maximum operating efficiency.
- Knows all safety warning signs and signals and takes corrective action.
- Must be able to report to work on time and work all hours required of the job, including mandatory overtime; may be required to occasionally cover shifts other than the one for which hired.
- Remains current on plant and safety matters, participating regularly in department/plant safety meetings.
- Performs administrative duties and other work related duties as directed
- Participate in the continuous improvement with regards to matters of product quality, environmental, health, & safety.
Click here for more information and to apply.