Girls Inc. Outreach Facilitator
POSITION: Outreach Facilitator Part-Time
EMPLOYED BY: President & CEO
RESPONSIBLE TO: President & CEO
PURPOSE: To implement and evaluate Girls Inc. programs in an outreach setting (at the various schools located throughout Shelby and Decatur Counties).
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Build relationships with community partners, namely the various school corporations, and others as needed
- Coordinate program delivery with the Outreach Coordinator and appropriate school officials
- Evaluate programs before and after implementation to determine effectiveness
- Facilitate specified programs in an outreach setting
- Handle all administrative responsibilities associated with the outreach program (e.g., tracking hours, inventorying supplies, surveying participants, and other record-keeping as deemed necessary)