Outreach Facilitator Part-Time
POSITION: Outreach Facilitator
EMPLOYED BY: President & CEO
RESPONSIBLE TO: President & CEO
PURPOSE: To implement and evaluate Girls Inc. programs in an outreach setting (at the various schools located throughout Shelby and Decatur Counties).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Build relationships with community partners, namely the various school corporations, and others as needed
- Coordinate program delivery with the Outreach Coordinator and appropriate school officials
- Evaluate programs before and after implementation to determine effectiveness
- Facilitate specified programs in an outreach setting
- Handle all administrative responsibilities associated with the outreach program (e.g., tracking hours, inventorying supplies, surveying participants, and other record keeping as deemed necessary)
Interested applicants can apply by stopping by the center at 904 S. Miller St., Shelbyville, 46176 or by visiting our website www.girlsincshelby.org