Program Director Full-Time
POSITION: Full-Time Program Director
EMPLOYED BY: President & CEO
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of Operations
PURPOSE: To develop, implement, and evaluate Girls Inc. programs that help make girls strong, smart, and bold. To insure that programs are diversified, innovative, and well planned. To meet the special social, emotional, and development, needs of girls ages 5-18.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The key role for the Program Director will be to provide support to the Director of Operations, Outreach Coordinator, and CEO regarding program development, planning, organization, and implementation.
- Maintain and determine need for program supplies and materials. E.g., organize inventory, and oversee use of STEM program materials, greenhouse supplies, art room, free lunch program, etc.
- Oversee volunteers who are assigned to general facility maintenance and upkeep
- Develop, train, and direct program staff and volunteers per the direction of the Director of Operations
- Coordinate, develop, and implement programs based on the needs of the girls and the Core Essential Services
- Research and evaluate the needs of the girls we serve
- Evaluate programs for content, success, and cost-efficiency per the direction of the Director of Operations
- Direct and maintain records on daily program attendance per the direction of the Director of Operations
- Facilitate programs in-center and in an outreach setting as needed
- Handle all administrative responsibilities associated programs (e.g. tracking hours, inventorying supplies, surveying participants, and other record keeping as deemed necessary)
- Any duties assigned by the President & CEO or Director of Operations