Electronic Monitoring Technician
The company Track Group within Shelby County Community Corrections has a position open in their office for an Electronic Monitoring Technician. Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm, with a complete benefits package. Hourly rate at hire-in is $15.00/hr. Please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and removal of clients
that are court ordered to electronic monitoring (GPS or Home Detention) and/or
alcohol monitoring in addition to running software reports. Individual will be working
in Shelbyville, Indiana.
• Install and remove electronic monitoring equipment and/or alcohol
monitors in accordance with contractual guidelines with Shelby County
• Input data into computer software for monitoring purposes and in an excel
sheet for inventory purposes.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform routine equipment
inspections to identify tampering or device malfunction.
• Effectively communicate with Shelby County staff to provide support and
guidance on the equipment.
• Run necessary reports for Shelby County monitoring as needed for the
• Manage agency equipment inventory
High School diploma or above. Must pass a urine drug screen and background check.
Must be a quick learner, reliable, and self-started. Must be able to type at least 45
words per minutes, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and navigate on computer
databases such as Excel and software programs used for monitoring clients.
Hours/Benefits: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. Benefits include health, dental, eye,
life and accidental insurance options in addition to 401K.