Yushiro Manufacturing America, Inc
Located in Shelbyville, Indiana
This is a 1st shift position with hours of 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Reports to Plant Management. Assists in the manufacturing of high quality YUSHIRO metal working fluids. Assuring quality and safety, are the highest priorities.
- Yushiro is a metal working fluids manufacturer. The blending of various raw materials and driving a forklift are requirements
- Assists Plant Management as required for production needs and inventory counting
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement
- Rinse production vessels as needed following established procedures
- Confirm filtration equipment is clean and unobstructed for the next batch of product
- Preheat raw materials overnight as required on the batch sheets
- Wear personal protection equipment as needed (safety glasses, gloves, sleeves, etc.)
- Follow FIFO for inventory control (using older lot numbered raw materials first)
- Follow the instructions on the batch sheets to properly manufacture our products by filling in raw material codes, lot numbers, volumes used and the time of the addition
- After QC approval, fill into proper containers listed and label neatly
- Stage finished good in the proper warehouse location when production is complete
- Transfer finished goods into different sized containers as needed
- Checks all equipment in the work area at the end of each day to insure all items are shut down properly and in good working condition
- Follow all spill control procedures and report to Plant Management immediately as spills create safety hazards, dirty work environment and above all, accidents.
A successful Production Worker will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience (preferred)
- Experience working with fluids (preferred)
- Ability to follow and pay close attention to details and instructions
- Have a safety-first approach to all aspects of the position
- Ability to lift and maneuver a minimum of 50lbs.
- Dexterity to push, pull, lift, move, position and transport items in production area including fluids, their containers and staging finished goods
- Exposed to metal working fluids, their raw material components and fumes
- Must be able to complete the aforementioned responsibilities and physical demands for up to 7.5 hours a day
Starting pay is $20.00/hour and resumes can be mailed to P.O. Box 217, Shelbyville IN 46176 or emailed to Kent McNeely at email@example.com.