Materials ManagerC-Tech Corporation, Inc. has been installing guardrail, bridge and handrail systems, impact attenuators, fence, sheet signs and monuments in Indiana since 1985. C-Tech’s corporate office is in Shelby County, Indiana.
C-Tech Corporation, Inc. is looking to hire a materials manager. The materials manager will be responsible for all purchasing activities from working with project managers and others to determine purchasing needs through the quotation, ordering and receipt process. They will also be responsible for overseeing the tracking, monitoring, storage and organization of all inventory and special order materials.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring inventory levels and working with operations/project managers to determine inventory purchasing needs
- Working with project managers to determine special order purchasing needs
- Obtaining quotes from vendors for all purchasing (inventory, special order, tools, equipment, and other items as needed) and negotiating favorable pricing
- Preparing purchase orders and submitting orders to vendors
- Verifying receipt and approving invoices for payment
- Implementing systems to effectively track and organize all materials
- Oversees year-end physical inventory
- Manage and monitor the storage of purchased items
- Help maintain the accuracy of the perpetual inventory system
Interested candidates, please send your resumé to email@example.com.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO BE THE TRUSTED SOLUTION
5300 WEST 100 NORTH BOGGSTOWN, IN 46110 | 317-835-2745 | WWW.C-TECHINC.NET