Job Listing Detail
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand
as key components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast’s
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast Business B2B sales opportunity. Territory includes Shelbyville down I-74 to Lawrenceburg. Base Salary is $37,500 and Target comp $75,000 year 1. Any interested candidates may contact Michael McCourt directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-800-3953.