Major Health Partners: MHP COVID-19 update 11/4
MHP COVID-19 Update DATE: November 4, 2020
UPDATES FROM INCIDENT COMMAND:
Updates from Incident Command:
- MHP staff: We currently have 14 staff members off work with COVID-like symptoms. 9 COVID positive/4 pending/1 negative
- Visitation: Visitation for ED patients will move to 0 visitors unless patient is Pediatric or has altered mental state.
- Screening upon entrance: Masks are required to enter the Medical Center and physician offices for all patients, staff and visitors.
MHP TESTING STATUS:
- Number of NEW positive results: 30 new positive cases since 11/2/2020
- Out of the 30 new positive cases, 3 patients required inpatient care and 27 remained outpatient.
MHP INPATIENT STATUS:
- Current number of 3rd floor inpatients: 36 and 3 of those patients are in the Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- Number of available 3rd floor beds: 4
- Currently, we have 14 inpatients that tested positive
- Number of patients in the 1st floor ACC unit: 4 Inpatient and 4 Observation, which leaves us with 14 available beds
MHP EMERGENCY DEPT STATUS:
- Number of total ER patients in last 24 hours: 58
- Number of vents currently in use and number of vents available: