WorkOne: Shelby County Virtual Job Fair February 11
Listen in TOMORROW! Virtual Job Fair Thursday, Feb 11 at 1:30 PM. Hear hiring managers tell you what they’re looking for in an employer. See all the openings below.
Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.
If you cannot listen live, register and we’ll send you the recorded link the next day.
1). Freudenberg Openings: Press Operators (Morristown 2nd & 3rd shifts)
Product Design Engineer (Morristown)
Senior Quality Engineer (Morristown)
Product Marketing Manager (Morristown)
Tool Design Engineer (Morristown)
Rubber Manufacturer (Shelbyville-2nd), Maintenance Technician (Shelbyville-3rd), Material Lab Tech (Shelbyville-2nd)
Press Operator-This position is accountable for efficiency in performing all production steps required to produce quality products by specified methods. Operations include: molding, trimming, material-handling, quality checks, sorting, grinding, packaging, and post cure.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An Associate may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
Rubber Manufacturer- The intent of this position is to utilize the operator in several areas of the Rubber Mfg. Dept. including, but not limited to Barwell, Handcut, and Mixing. A rotation schedule to complete cross-training will be determined after the position has been filled.
Maintenance Technician-This position is responsible for but not limited to implementing, diagnosing, training, repairing simple & complex electrical, electronic circuits, simple & complex hydraulic and pneumatic requirements. Must adhere to Company policies regarding safety and good housekeeping. Must obtain Lean System Green Belt
Material Lab Tech.-This position is accountable for but not limited to the operating of lab equipment for the purpose of determining the acceptability of newly mixed batches of rubber. Performing incoming/receiving inspection of raw materials and other duties assigned by supervisor.
Skills and or Experience Needed
Press operator-Must be able to be on feet the entire shift. • Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds and perform routine bending and stretching. • Must have acceptable safety and attendance record. • Must have High School Diploma or GED.
Rubber Manufacturer-Must be able to be on feet the entire shift. • Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and perform routine bending and stretching.
Must have High School Diploma or GED
Maintenance Tech.- 2 yr. certificate/degree in Industrial Maintenance • 2-3yrs. plc, hydraulic, and electrical experience • Must be able to work any shift •Ability to lift 35 lbs. • Valid driver’s license to operate fork lift
Material Lab Tech.-Demonstrate experience with Microsoft Office Applications(Excel, Word) • ability to learn specialized computer software •Ability to pass math test •Good oral and written communication skills •Capability to lift 40lbs and perform routine bending and stretching
2.) Toray Resin Company
Production Operator $15 with $1.50 for 2nd and $1.25 shift differential for 3rd
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- In addition, at least three (3) months of job-related experience with mathematical skills is preferred to perform at this level.
- The individual must possess communication (oral/written) skills, basic computer skills, math skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and cooperation/teamwork skills. Knowledge of basic office machines (calculator, telephone, etc.), production operations, and metrics is important, as well as the ability to operate a forklift.
- He/she is accountable for continued learning, through on-the-job training, manuals, and outside training (as set forth by the supervisor) and performing all routine procedures and standard operating procedures (SOPs) of equipment and processes in the areas assigned.
- The individual must be physically fit enough to pack out and load 55 lb paper bags for extended periods of time as well as ascend/descend multiple flights of stairs over the course of eight (8) hours in order to operate equipment or load raw materials into the various holding bins.
3.) Major Health Partners
Certified Clinical Assistant $14/hr
The Medical Assistant is responsible for administering nursing care to patients via the nursing process; assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating. The nurse also instructs patients and significant others in health care practices, working in collaboration with other health team members.
- Experience gained through an approved Technical School plus an appropriate period of hospital orientation to the assigned patient care area and to personnel.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
Sous Chef Supervisor-Nights $15.25+
- Healthcare Management Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Customer Service personality
- 5+ years experience restaurant/healthcare cooking
LPN Clinical Nurse $17.25+
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must possess a current Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Environmental Services Tech/Engineer $12+ High School Diploma or GED
4.) Penske Logistics
2nd and 3rd Shift Warehouse Workers receive a competitive hourly rate of pay of $19.00 per hour first year PLUS earn $3.00 - $11.00 per hour performance bonus!
$1000 Sign on Bonus: $300 after 30 days, $200 after 60 days,$500 after 90 days.
$250.00 bonus upon graduation from our 12 week training program
$1000.00 Performance/Safety bonus after 6 months
Our associates also enjoy PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance through the union, 401K with company match and numerous Associate Discounts!
If you’re able to do heavy lifting in a cold storage environment – apply today!
The Warehouse Worker - Order Selector will assemble and select cases from pick slots for store orders in an accurate, efficient, productive manner and assemble orders onto pallets using voice activated computers and pallet jacks.
Please be aware that this warehouse work is conducted in a cold storage facility, and requires leather shoes or boots to be worn.
We are currently hiring for: 2nd Shift (1:00p - 9:30p), with weekends required and
3rd Shift (11:55p - 8:25a), with weekends required.
These are UNION positions.
- Provide operational leadership to individual contributors and hourly workforce to ensure the execution of daily tasks and activities including, loading/unloading of trailers, cross-docking, and customer service operations in a manner consistent with company services and cost objectives. Supervise most processes directly including workforce and equipment scheduling. Responsible for making corrective action and disciplinary decisions up to written warning level. Involved in the hiring process and customer meetings as necessary.
Payroll Clertk - work week is Sunday through Thursday.
eTime experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• AS400 experience preferred
2nd or 3rd Shift $2K Sign On Bonus!
• Maintain fleet of electrical forklifts and pallet riders
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections of all equipment
• Keep up Preventative Maintenance programs for the fleet
• Perform repairs as needed
• High School diploma or GED/HSE equivalent required
• 3 years of proven forklift equipment repair highly preferred
• Proficient in electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repair
Other positions available:
Translator – Chin/Burmese