Indiana Grand Racing & Casino: Job Fair
Date: Monday, October 21st
Location: OTB Racetrackside of the Casino
TIme: 12 pm - 7 pm
Hiring managers onsite to make employment offers
- Previous dealer experience is not required. The only requirement is a great personality and willingness to learn – we will teach everything else in dealer school
- Paid dealer schools will start the week of November 4th, with lots of different class times to choose from so even those with the busiest of schedules can attend
- Classes will last 6 Weeks
- Upon successful completion of this training, dealers will earn a guaranteed $20 per hour*
- That’s not all! Each new dealer who completes orientation and then 30 days live dealing will also receive a $500 bonus
- Indiana Grand is committed to the growth and development of its team members. We offer additional training for different games so more game knowledge means more money
- $1,000 sign on bonus for experienced casino dealers in Craps or Roulette.
- “Experienced dealer bonus will be paid out partially as $250 after successful audition and first day of work. The remaining $750 will then be administered after a successful 90 days of work in 2020.”
- Team members can expect competitive wages, Comprehensive medical, optical and dental health benefits package, All-team member bonus program, 401k match, Tuition reimbursement, Team member dining room, Service Bonuses, On-site wellness programs, a dynamic work environment and more!
Know great candidates but dealing is not for them? No problem! We have lots of other fantastic opportunities as well. There’s lots of way we can partner together to secure talent for our open jobs, including onsite job fairs, invitation to hiring events, community programs, or just directing individuals to www.IndianaGrand.com click on careers and then apply.